Short People....

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 5'9" with a 30" in seam and not quite flat footed on the 6. The heels idea isn't bad actually, I wear Icon field armor boots (fairly large heeled) and put a nice sized dr. schol's in there, very comfortable and gives me extra clearance.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ha ha
Heels??
Well Inches depends how far you want them rammed up your a.......:) just kidding, I\"ll play nice. I know about the lowering options - I researched that before I bought the bike for sure. I find, i have no need for it now, and want all the angle and lean I can get of which stock height affords. I never sat on an FZ bike - how do they compare to the ONE?

Ummmm..... dunno! If you or Danny let me try yours, I'll tell ya! ;)

Actually, sportrider should be the one to answer this question being the recent convert! Yo! Danny!!!

I

inkrediboy

Are you sure? I'm taller than you and I was told I'm 5'5\". I'm bringing a tape measure with me to see how tall you really are. :rolleyes:

You ain't taller than me, you are crazy - and if you are the same height - then you are 5'7.

And that makes you one tall beeachh :) ha ha love ya.

J

jsteinb95

You ain't taller than me, you are crazy - and if you are the same height - then you are 5'7.

And that makes you one tall beeachh :) ha ha love ya.

Dude, you're shorter than me!

Would you like to make a bet?

:hijack: Sorry

I

inkrediboy

HAHA!! Battle of the dictators!:Flip:

I think sqrly wants in on this :)

You are on women!!!!!!!!!!!! what's the bet? (sorry folks - male ego comes before subject content :)) - sorry for derailing the thread - but entertaining none the less.

What's the bet?

J

jsteinb95

I think sqrly wants in on this :)

You are on women!!!!!!!!!!!! what's the bet? (sorry folks - male ego comes before subject content :)) - sorry for derailing the thread - but entertaining none the less.

What's the bet?

$500.....

Start diggin through your couch!

I'll take payments ;)

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
HAHA! J bets $500 and Incrediboy/LITTLE Hitler bets...hmmm...one blue eyed blonde haired boy...:spank:

Sorry Dude...This is too sweet!

I

inkrediboy

HAHA! J bets $500 and Incrediboy/LITTLE Hitler bets...hmmm...one blue eyed blonde haired boy...:spank:

Sorry Dude...This is too sweet!

Sqrly, and to think I called you a friend :)

Oh man - that ain't right.... just because she's FZ6 royalty around here - that don't mean sheeaatt to me ha ha ha. She's still my permit-less new buddy - I'm 5-7, now and if she is taller than me, its because sh'es 5-7 and dosen't know her own height.

Famous Movie quote:
Ever see Deuce Bigalow ("Now That's a huge Biaaatch!!) :) ha ha ha

Janette - prepared to be amazed :thumbup:

I

inkrediboy

See! I knew it! Short People have the Napoleon Complex! I cant win for loosing...:confused:

Don't do it Sqrly, don't do it......... :rockon: Believe in the power of "THE ONE"

When she said 5-5, she lost the bet right there. J - your defeat will be posted and etched into an eternal sticky on this forum for all fellow FZ'6ers to admire.

Your small stature will be documented for all the world to see. Oh, if you could have only interpreted the future like the iconic leaders of the roman empire, you might have forseen your fall from FZ6 grace, you should have chosen your bets more wisely :) i'm feeding you to the lions.

RA

Oh, this is going to be good.

J

jsteinb95

Don't do it Sqrly, don't do it......... :rockon: Believe in the power of \"THE ONE\"

When she said 5-5, she lost the bet right there. J - your defeat will be posted and etched into an eternal sticky on this forum for all fellow FZ'6ers to admire.

Your small stature will be documented for all the world to see. Oh, if you could have only interpreted the future like the iconic leaders of the roman empire, you might have forseen your fall from FZ6 grace, you should have chosen your bets more wisely :) i'm feeding you to the lions.

RA

Oh, this is going to be good.

You already talked out of your a$$ about having a 34" inseam, why wouldn't you lie about your height?

I

inkrediboy

You already talked out of your a$$ about having a 34\" inseam, why wouldn't you lie about your height?

oh lord, now here it goes. 34 waist you freak of nature, I'm not a chick and got messed up!!!!!! Women, I tell you, always bringing up the past :)

What's wrong with you shorty? Shortstuff ? Smalls?? are you ok?