Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, here is my oil reservoir from an oil change 2 months ago:

DSC01599-1.jpg

what the hell should i do with it?

Oh and I forgot to add my paint-shop area.....see if you can find it!!

Dont you need to be a vendor to have blatant Coke advertising like that ??? :D I might have to report this post to higher authorities :rof: Now go clean your mess :spank: :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I am buying a new house and will kit out that garage better. I will also take an ACTUAL CLASS on how to maintain and repair bikes next April.

Until then, I give to you..........SUPERTECH AUTO!!!!!!

DSC01600.jpg

1DSC01598-1.jpg

Lone, I think you need to clean your workshop up :D

I think I need a workshop to clean up!

Bloody Hell Lone! Your photo's just about gave me a heart attack! I could'nt cope with that lot! And clean your bike, ya grub! ;)

Love the jars of "excess" bolts....i have a few of those about the place....

As for the oven as bench space, turn it on it's side, and put a couple of bricks under it to build up some height....presto, one "engineer's" bench!!! :D

And finally, tools! Where are they???

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
picture.php

Had to move a few bikes to get that shot.
Normally my Fazer is at the front.

picture.php

couple of other bikes
2007 Night Train (with mods)
2003 BMW
2010 Sportster Custom 1200 (with many mods)
2009 Soft Tail Custom (don't mention Mods)

You are a scary looking man Rumpey. I am sure you strike fear into the hearts of your enemies.

:)

Yeah you are looking a bit grumpy there Mr! Remind me to give you a call if i ever need a lawyer, intimidation factor plus!

That's a fair stable of bikes you have there...just cant stop at one hey...but i understand the "need" for the fizzer now too.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
in the toolkit under the seat? thats all you are ment to use anything that needs more then that should be taken to a dealer haha yea right!

Dont get me started on dealerships...that's what motivated me to get my $hit together re my own workshop....

:shakehead:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Lone, Where the heck were you riding that you got your bike that filthy???? They do make bikes specifically for that type of riding you know!!!! :D I will say that it looks like an adventure to say the least.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lone, Where the heck were you riding that you got your bike that filthy???? They do make bikes specifically for that type of riding you know!!!! :D I will say that it looks like an adventure to say the least.

It's Lone we are talking about here...does anything surprise you! :D

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ROFL @ engineer's bench

And they say the FZ is the one bike to do it all. I was just holding it to that title, is all....:)

Tools? I have tools there, don't you see the hammer on the far wall? Jesus, what more do you need?

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking scary is a 'tool of my trade'.
I once defended 3 Hells Angels members in the 1980's and each was looking at a minimum 20 years in a Victorian Correctional Facility. It helped them feel confident I was 6' 2" and could bench press 110 kgs and practiced Karate.
Somehow having a little wimp with glasses wasn't what they wanted.

Having said that, riding my Fazer and pulling up next to some poser on a 'weekend Harley' who fails to acknowledge me always makes me laugh. I'm looking at a Panhead bike as my next project, that is, once I decide about the FZ8 when it gets here.

and the 3 Angels?

all reformed and living in the Hills outside Melbourne with their families.

Rumpole