Show us your Workshop/ Shed!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, there is nothing more satisfying for a bloke, than to have a well set up workshop/garage, well i have recently just moved house, and my workshop from seperate locations, to a new location, where they are both on the same property...

Anyway's i am pretty happy with how the new "shop" is turning out...

Still a few things to come down from the "Old" workshop at the Marion Trade Centre...Hydraulic bike lift, Parts washer, Compressor, bench grinder, engineers bench, shelving, and hanging storage containers...but for now, it's got most of what we need! Except for a lounge...working on that!
View attachment 28751

View attachment 28752

View attachment 28753

View attachment 28754

View attachment 28755

View attachment 28756

View attachment 28757

View attachment 28758

Now, i have got the ball rolling...and i know there are a few of you who have a "Shed", or a "Shop' in their lives, let's see it! No matter how big or small, size dont matter....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine,nothing flash but it does the job & the dunny.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is what I have at my disposal....Okay I know its cheating, Its my dads shop.....
IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Way cool! I envy you. (This is a guy's little heaven on earth, sort of). Right now mine is merely a friend's garage but it works. (I DO have a big boombox/ghetto blaster/stereo though! : ) Thanks for the pics.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great thread Jamie. Some brilliant sheds/garages/workshops here.

I have my own little "aladdins cave", but the place looks like a bomb hit it at the moment, will have to clean it up and get a few pics.

:rockon:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol....i think you are winning the battle of the stickers on the tool box comp at this point! :D

Cheers mate, but it sounds like I'm gunna loose that title :thumbup:

This is my new bar fridge,the old one packed it in & it was totally covered.I almost couldnt throw it out.:rolleyes:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Here's my garage. The pictures are from last year after a major cleaning. It's messier now and is due for another cleanout.

The last picture is newer, and shows the left hand workbench that is now the enclosure for my CNC milling machine.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my garage. The pictures are from last year after a major cleaning. It's messier now and is due for another cleanout.

The last picture is newer, and shows the left hand workbench that is now the enclosure for my CNC milling machine.

CNC milling machine........So do you need a new "best friend"! My mind is wandering to making top clamps, etc...

:D:D:D

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
CNC milling machine........So do you need a new "best friend"! My mind is wandering to making top clamps, etc...

:D:D:D

Pete (Hellgate) took that job about 5 minutes after he saw the garage.

I can't make top clamps yet because the machine doesn't have enough travel to make large parts. But I have upgrades planned that will remedy this.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, this is "our" shed. Prebstar thinks it belongs to him, but it's half mine ;).......

One thing I love is the view from the window - looks right out into the Chittering Valley. When you get tired of looking at that (which doesn't happen very often) just turn around and look at the bikes. Makes us smile :D

The last two photos - view from the shed, and, possibly, the "sticker" contest winner :cheer: