Site outage

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it actually might cause less issues if you ship it in the states and then ship it again and label it as a gift to avoid taxes in Canada...

Dennis, where in Canada are you?

yes labelling it as a gift will save alot of hassles. I will PM u the addy

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Rob. Dennis, I'll have it shipped to myself at work then take it over to the post office and send you a gift! I'll let you know Monday what the cost is. I have your addy now.

Thanks!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Rob. Dennis, I'll have it shipped to myself at work then take it over to the post office and send you a gift! I'll let you know Monday what the cost is. I have your addy now.

Thanks!

awesome... send me the total after you figure out the shipping and your paypal addy so I can send you the $$

Thank you!!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update for all: The router was shipped out to Dennis today! He should have it late next week or early the following week!

Thank you all for donating and making this happen for the forum!

-Eric

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeez this all happened while I was in Northern NH with no cell phone, no internet and no communication with the outside world.. ah, was heavenly actually.. did you get enough donations to cover the expense? Let me know or send me a PM.. I'll help if I can.

Deb

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeez this all happened while I was in Northern NH with no cell phone, no internet and no communication with the outside world.. ah, was heavenly actually.. did you get enough donations to cover the expense? Let me know or send me a PM.. I'll help if I can.

Deb

Thanks Deb! We did get enough donations but please feel free to donate, buy a membership or even an e-mail addy if you desire! Dennis will appreciate the help with his monthly costs to maintain the site. :thumbup: