SOLD: Delkevic 200MM ROUND STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Brand new still in the box only opened the box to take photo. Bought and delivered on 26 Oct 2021 and never got arround fitting them. I am selling my bike and no longer reqyure the exhaust.
All details in the link below. I can provide the purchase details and proof of purchase.

Price: $500 pickup or happy to ship it at a cost in the same packaging
Pichup location: Inner south East Melbourne Vic, Australia

Attachments

• PXL_20231020_000027248.jpg
    PXL_20231020_000027248.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
these are a great exhaust, easy to fit and you can dial down the sound by stuffing the baffles if you need to but the look on the bike is fantastic. At $500 these are an awesom mod for anyone here in Australia

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Exhaust systems are getting harder to find for the FZ6 - especially quality ones. I have used Delkevic slip-ons and full systems on other bikes and I am always impressed with the build quality. I wouldn’t hesitate to use a Delkevic exhaust- and will likely use one on my ‘06 project. I’d buy this one but the shipping would be nuts. GLWS.

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Exhaust systems are getting harder to find for the FZ6 - especially quality ones. I have used Delkevic slip-ons and full systems on other bikes and I am always impressed with the build quality. I wouldn’t hesitate to use a Delkevic exhaust- and will likely use one on my ‘06 project. I’d buy this one but the shipping would be nuts. GLWS.
Where abouts are you Gary? I can check the shipment price if you like.