Some mods

outkast

Reaction score
Visit site
Since I was last on here i've;
Put a touring screen on (Sick of the rain)

Put HEL braided hoses (black) front and rear

Done the headlight mod

K&N filter

Had B/stone 021's front and rear

All make a big difference to the bike, the screen took some getting used to but weather protection is good.

The lines look good in black with black banjos and didn't take that long to do.

Headlight mod wasn't as difficult as some made out on here, but maybe I was lucky. ( and im a sparky)

The tyres are good excellent grip wet or dry

The bikes had its 18k service the other week and near disaster...the garage didn't tighten the sump plug, I found it with 1 1/2 threads holding it in. Just got back from work and a ton up ride down the m/way.

Anyway the next service is free.( if I trust them to do it!)

Last edited:
Yeah the lines make a big difference, I used to have to apply increasing pressure to get good braking but now you get a constant braking with the same pressure.
Does that make sense?

Take pics, click on Post Reply. Then you'll have the advanced edit window open. Click the icon with the paper clip on it, in the pop-up window (may have to allow it) browse to the pics on your PC, then after uploading, close the popup. Back in the advanced editor, click the paper clip once more and select "Insert All"

:D

Take pics, click on Post Reply. Then you'll have the advanced edit window open. Click the icon with the paper clip on it, in the pop-up window (may have to allow it) browse to the pics on your PC, then after uploading, close the popup. Back in the advanced editor, click the paper clip once more and select \"Insert All\"

:D

Wow - I never knew to click insert all. It always put them on there automatically for me!:eyebrow:

Back