sorry!!

Pretty Sweet,

How do they feel? Did you have to adust the controls to make them more comfortable after the install or did you leave them the way they were?

I'm in the process of making one of this at work... How do they feel? Does it improve your riding position? I have short arms so I thought this would help me to ride more on upright position...

I'm in the process of making one of this at work... How do they feel? Does it improve your riding position? I have short arms so I thought this would help me to ride more on upright position...

Yep.riding position is more upright and I find I have better vision in Town.
I still wish the bloody seat wouldnt slope so I could sit further back though!

Could probably get it re-covered and extra padding added to change that.
I got a gel pad seat cover for long trips, and that seems to help a little, although its a uniform thickness so it doesn't really remove that slope near the tank.

Could probably get it re-covered and extra padding added to change that.
I got a gel pad seat cover for long trips, and that seems to help a little, although its a uniform thickness so it doesn't really remove that slope near the tank.

Yeah I had the seat re shaped and a gel pad inserted so I could sit further back.
Two things,unless you are tall make sure you dont pad it out too much(Im 6ft2 and now on tip-toes) and when I brake I slide back forward.
For me the original 04-07 seat was much better,although less padded it had a better shape(Im looking out for one on e bay).

Back