St. Louis Blues tickets.

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got two for sale. They are for Tuesday, Jan 8 at 7:30PM vs the Columbus Blue Jackets.

They are section 124 row W seats 8&9. As I love the Blues, I'd be going, but I gotta work. (fie on work.)

If you want them, send me a PM. The tix are $84. I'll take 40 for the pair or whatever the best offer is.

Last edited:

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you sell them back through the club? We have a few sites here in the UK where you can pass tickets on to real fans at the cover price.

I'm not sure, that's something I should look into. They are season tickets and they were a gift from a friend, so I don't know.

I'd also like to point out that I am a real fan, I just can't afford to skip work to spend money right now, as I'm trying save up time off for my honeymoon. But you can bet I'll watch it later on Fox Sports Midwest.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure, that's something I should look into. They are season tickets and they were a gift from a friend, so I don't know.

I'd also like to point out that I am a real fan, I just can't afford to skip work to spend money right now, as I'm trying save up time off for my honeymoon. But you can bet I'll watch it later on Fox Sports Midwest.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Oh mate, I was suggesting for a minute that you were not a true fan. We have an awful problem in the UK where corporate PR people buy up tickets for finals. So the Fans can't get in. Or the fan then needs to try and get a ticket from a ticket tout and pay an extortionate permium to get in. These schemes were set up to ensure that tickets could be passed on to people who would actually appriciate them. Like your trying to do on the forum. Good luck with the wedding and with the saving.

Neil