Stock turn signals

S

sportrider

anyone interested in my stock turn signals P.M. me and we can work something out.

S

sportrider

I just bought some for the rear if you have some flush mounts for the front you want to part with I'd be interested in them.

yamadamadoo

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks but all I need is the wire with the plug ends. Probably doing the same thing with them as you. I picked up a set of sweet amber LED turns for the rear. Don't wanna hack up the factory ones just in case. Thanks

S

sportrider

Thanks but all I need is the wire with the plug ends. Probably doing the same thing with them as you. I picked up a set of sweet amber LED turns for the rear. Don't wanna hack up the factory ones just in case. Thanks
you can cut your factory plugs off just leave enough slack that for any reason you needed to reinstall them there would be enough wire.

yamadamadoo

Reaction score
Visit site
I hear you about cutting the wire longer. Dont want to cUt the original ones cause i'm lazy. This way I won't have to re-solder the stockers in a pinch. I have a direct plug in flash regulator to correct fast flash all read and waiting to go.