Street Boot Resole Help

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BOOTS!! lets talk some boots. I have a pair of Sidi Vertigo's and I have a set of soles (from Sidi) that need to be put on them. Unfortunately my local shoe guy took one look and says "nope not me, you need someone with special equipment". Does anyone have any recommendations for me?? thanks in advance :thumbup:

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Bart's leather and shoe repair on west Main Street in Meriden has done good work repairing leather suits for myself and a handful of my other local riding buddies. Stop by there and talk to him.

If you're a size 43, I've got a pair of great condition Vortice's with fresh soles on them...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yea old thread.. but i never actually resoled the boots and now i really do need to do this. any one have any ideas?? all of the places i have checked locally do not do sidi'. thanks!

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
yea old thread.. but i never actually resoled the boots and now i really do need to do this. any one have any ideas?? all of the places i have checked locally do not do sidi'. thanks!
Anthony's Leatherworks. Give them a call. That's probably your best bet at this point. I am going to be sending off my Gaerne boots to them later next week.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I sent them off to resole. 59.50 with me providing the new soles. Totally worth it. pictures when they get back in a week or so..