Studying sucks (never mind this topic)

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Studying sucks. Graduating sucks. Writing a thesis sucks! Blaaahhh!!!

Yeah, never mind. Just had to get it out of my system.

Deadline for my thesis is tomorrow and I still have a few pages to go. A bit stressful situation perhaps. Well, it's past midnight. Nothing to be done before morning. if I ever graduate I'll reward myself with all the modifications for my bike as I can ever think of. A carrot in front of a donkeys nose, or how was it...?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Studying

Yeah it sucks... but worth it in the end... What is your thesis about?

Dennis

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
It's about product development of limit based leasing financing. I work in a bank and have been taking part in a huge development project for over a year now. It is actually very interesting topic for me. But trying to write it down with theoretical arguments is hard. Because of lack of motivation mostly.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh well, now it's all or nothing. Took the work for evaluation. Now I only have to write the english abstract and hope it all passes. Shouldn't be a big deal.

OT
Got some stares at school as I walked in with my driving gear on (without helmet though). Hah, like they'd never seen a motorcyclist in full leather. IMHO why to use a bus when I have my bike? :rolleyes:

W

wrightme43

Uh yeah.....
Staring at the leathers, um.. Thats it.
Couldnt of been just staring at you.
LOL

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL

That's a nice thought but I don't think those matrons at the student information office took much notice who was inside the driving garments. :p

W

wrightme43

Hey look everybody, I can fit both of my feet in my mouth at the same time. LOL