Swing arm bobbings for lifting the back

Sarz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I have an fz6 without a centre stand im wanting to lift the back either with a paddock dock or by fitting a centre stand. Just Want to know if it's possible to put lifting bobbings on to the swing arm on an 05 fz6 if not how easy is it to get ahold of a centre stand kit, or a good paddock dock that you guys would recommend.

Thanks ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I have an fz6 without a centre stand im wanting to lift the back either with a paddock dock or by fitting a centre stand. Just Want to know if it's possible to put lifting bobbings on to the swing arm on an 05 fz6 if not how easy is it to get ahold of a centre stand kit, or a good paddock dock that you guys would recommend.

Thanks ;)

I have put swingarm bobbins on an 04-06 FZ6 swingarm, it's not a problem. I suggest drilling your holes where they need to go, then tapping in a thread...8mm is what we used, and getting a set of bobbins with the appropriate thread size, and screwing them in. Here is a photo of a set on an 07+ swingarm, postioning will be just the same for 04-06 swingarm...
View attachment 30149

Much lighter, and cheaper than getting a centre stand...

:thumbup:

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks ;)

I have the Motovation Axle Sliders, and they double as lifting bobbins for forked paddock stands. They are mounted through the center of the rear wheel axle using a "through the axle" rod - no need to drill holes in the swing arm itself to mount them.