Tank Bags

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
As promised here are the pictures of my Motocentric tank bag. I also picked up the tail bag as well. The first 2 pictures are without flash and the others are with flash to show the reflective striping on the bags.

The tank bag fits really well and it full of pockets and compartments to keep your stuff organized. The Tail bag is bigger than I expected and fits well using the provided bungees to the rear foot pegs and the grab handle.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Joe Rocket Manta Magnetic Tank Bag - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

What I use, its a small one but, all I need. Cant stand those big @ss bags.

I'm with Geoff here. The Manta will hold a bottle of soda and a sub sandwich, not much more. It served me well for a few years. Looked good on the bike and didn't overwelm the ****pit area.

I upgraded to an Axio tail bag, larger volume but still small. Looks cleaner to me and I don't carry passengers. Better for a day trip. Can carry light rain gear and a bag lunch / water.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
I also have the Nelson Rigg SSC-110 Silver Streak Magnetic Tank Bag

and the same as OMG_WTF happened eventually to me during a long trip.

Here are other options I am considering:

Givi T480 easy lock system

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEDZXCZCqBc]YouTube - Givi Easy Lock System[/ame]

TwistedThrottle.com : Givi Tankbag (T480 - Easy Lock) - Givi T480

And luggage locker

Tank Locker

Attached images I found somewhere for the luggage locker tank bag mounted on a silver FZ6, notice on the last photo the attachment ring.

Cheers!