Thank you

Dennis,

Thank you for this forum.

My Yamaha dealer suggested the FZ6 for my next choice in a ride as I trade in my 2004 Raptor350 quad and go back to street riding. (I am converting from riding an 1989 XL Harley Sportster)

This forum couldn't be more helpful. With the few posts I have made, I have received positive feedback. I have also received help in camera choice for taking pictures at the Mid-Ohio race. I have posted questions and have receceived answers by Pete and Bryan and others that make me feel good about my decision to ride an FZ6 in the near future!

Rocky:rockon:

Thanks Dennis, and everybody else here as well. I really enjoy this place.

A BIG THANKS to Dennis and the moderators for a really great and informative forum. I stumbled upon this forum only recently and have read through many of the threads, especially the mods and technical threads and have learned a lot! Everyone here is so willing to share, explain, and ask questions without fear of ridicule or attitude. To all the forum participants, then, another big thank you, as well. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:cheer: Yay Dennis!!! You and the moderators have made this a fun place to visit all day, every day, while I am at work and supposed to be working I am rather reading the posts.. Hi My Name is Deb and I am an FZ6-Forum Addict. ;)

Thank you for giving us all a place to share our experiences and having 'friendships' across the world.

Deb

Back