The New Beauty!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
qEIYaf3.jpg

dnF6H7t.jpg

2002 CBR600F4i w/ 49,000km. New oil, plugs, fluids, filter, tires, chain, and sprockets! Runs like a top, and is in great shape all things considered!

Time for some winter touch ups, and prepping for the next season! I figure pissing off the rents by riding it down the street already without insurance/registration is a pretty solid start to a new chapter!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like fun and a well equipped bike! They were leading the pack that year! Be safe!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
She looks great! What do you have planned so far?

Thanks! Ordered some levers from the2wheels (nice blue, 3D shorties) and am likely going to extend that and get some coloured bar ends just for kicks. I need to take some stuff off and get to the valve cover gasket I'm pretty sure, as there's a bit of oil weeping from the top over time. I think the mechanics used the same old gasket when they did the valves, which is the likely cause. Past that, some basic cleaning and touching up, and I should be ready to ride for next season.

Looks like fun and a well equipped bike! They were leading the pack that year! Be safe!

Thanks man! I was impressed on the little spin I took down the street, and can't wait until I get to go on an actual ride! Going to have to get used to the lack of an actual gas gauge, only coming on when it hits reserve, but I'll make due.