Thugs and Hooligans give us all a bad rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry bastards. The one guy that busted my window out would have been met with a 160grain .357 mag round to the face and anyother dirty mofos. They better hope their bikes can get up and move faster than 1300+ fps.

This gets my blood boiling!!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry bastards. The one guy that busted my window out would have been met with a 160grain .357 mag round to the face and anyother dirty mofos. They better hope their bikes can get up and move faster than 1300+ fps.

Agreed! Gives me incentive to go buy my first handgun. I've had plenty of experience with firearms, but never owned one. I will soon.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't become a victim. Never again.

These guys are only badasses in large groups. Should have stayed on the highway. Bumped a few off over the guard rail.

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site

+1
Frig yeah. Swarming people like that is dangerous and scary. I'd have taken off too if my kids were in there and these goofs got violent. Imagine if it were't your home town on top of it, that ups the fear factor not knowing where to go to get away.

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you watch the video??? The guy in the SUV ran over the bikers like a monster truck after hitting one of them. Im suprised they even let him live.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just saw the vid a few minutes ago. I would run them all off the road and not gotten off the freeway. Looks like the one guy who slowed way down initially started the crap and the guy had no choice but to run him over. Sad day for motorcyclists.

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
It's hard to pass judgement one way or another because the video starts at a random point in time when things have obviously escalated. If the bikes had been harassing the car for a while that still doesn't give him reason to run them over. On the other hand, these groups of idiots are known to get violent and stupid. I wouldn't have run them over, but I agree that they'd be looking down the barrel of a gun if they started bashing on my window.

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you watch the video??? The guy in the SUV ran over the bikers like a monster truck after hitting one of them. Im suprised they even let him live.

the guy on the bike brakechecked the suv (and failed ... how did he think that would end) and the suv wanted to get away because there was a horde of bikers gathering around him and his family ...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Without all of the facts its hard to say what went on. The footage that is shown
looks like mob rule. We can't take the law into our own hands people, it freaks people out and makes them take drastic action to "Fight or flight".
I feel for the family.

Nelly:thumbup:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Without all of the facts its hard to say what went on. The footage that is shown
looks like mob rule. We can't take the law into our own hands people, it freaks people out and makes them take drastic action to "Fight or flight".
I feel for the family.

+1, sums up my opinions 100%

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Yeah my first reaction was to curse the driver and call for his head!! But yeah the video starts at a random point.

Then we wonder why we have the highest insurance rates of all in ny ... and honest people like Quickflick needs to think twice about getting a new bike due to cost.

Sh!theads... but that guy in the RR ain't no saint either... trying to physically hurt someone is never an answer. I have been a been a NYC driver/rider enough to know that it probably started with the RR (suv ) doing something stupid or blind...

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah my first reaction was to curse the driver and call for his head!! But yeah the video starts at a random point.

Then we wonder why we have the highest insurance rates of all in ny ... and honest people like Quickflick needs to think twice about getting a new bike due to cost.

Sh!theads... but that guy in the RR ain't no saint either... trying to physically hurt someone is never an answer. I have been a been a NYC driver/rider enough to know that it probably started with the RR (suv ) doing something stupid or blind...

I thought the same thing until I watched it again. It looks like it started when the bike brake checked him and he SUV hit him. I'd be scared to death too if I hit a bike and was surrounded by idiots on them.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel for the family.

No, but using helmet (weapon) to break windows and throw glass at someone should end and will result in a violent response. Atleast from me.

We can't take the laws into our own hand. at the same time not one of the bikers called the police.

You see, violence only begets violence. Any normal person would have called the police (didn't the guy in the truck do that?) once that guy tried to drag him out, and busted the glass. Boom, game over, I tried to get away and you pursued me, I was backed up against the wall, and afraid for my life. Time to walk the green mile.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Should be titled 'Thugs give hooligans (and the rest of us) a bad rap' :)

I know plenty of hoons (myself included) who may do things people consider hooliganish - but would never think to harass a cage - let alone what these guys did.

Glad to see they were arrested, property was seized and that it's getting media attention.

In other news - who wants to buy a Gixxer for dirt cheap - Police repo - Light scratches and new 'tire tread' grips on the tank.

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know what is unfortunate is now that everyone knows who the driver of the Range Rover is, how hard would it be for someone to find him for retaliation? :confused:

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
No, but using helmet (weapon) to break windows and throw glass at someone should end and will result in a violent response. Atleast from me.

We can't take the laws into our own hand. at the same time not one of the bikers called the police.

You see, violence only begets violence. Any normal person would have called the police (didn't the guy in the truck do that?) once that guy tried to drag him out, and busted the glass. Boom, game over, I tried to get away and you pursued me, I was backed up against the wall, and afraid for my life. Time to walk the green mile.

I agree, but I have to say that given from the amount of video that we saw (and I think it is great to have it so we can all form our own opinions) and being a father of a couple of daughters your first reaction is to protect your family. The bikers that come together in a such a large group take on the classic mob mentality, which is the lowest common denominator and usually resorts to senseless violence. Our main concern should be to become mindful of these acts and judge fairly, just because you put on a helmet does not entitle you to engage in lawless acts.
A couple of my observations: Why wasn't the driver's door locked when stopped the second time and it is fortunate that nobody was seriously injured. I am impressed how well the RR's suspension and undercarriage performed however - note to self, do not park bike in path of a Range Rover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.