Tissot Watches

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, Can some of my American, Swiss or European friends tell me, or find out how much a new, original Tissot T-Touch Expert watch costs?

Tissot

As usual, we get ripped off over here in Oz, so would be very interested to know prices elsewhere and then make a decision......

Yes, they're on ebay quite cheap, but who knows if they're real or not. Best to go to a licensed retail store.

Thanks
Ian

One's on eBay would be real. If the posting says what the MSRP (Man Sugg Retail Price) is you can reduce that by ~20% to get a bricks and mortar price here in the US, plus applicable sales tax of ~8%.

When doing quick search, over here prices range from 2600 to 2900PLN for , so that prices divided by exchange rate (2,97) gives 875-980AUD

A fine choice, my friend, a fine choice! Happens to be the line of Tissot i drool over (but not ready to part with money just yet)

here is what i was quoted from an online shop that i trust (bought a bunch of pens, and my current watch from them - never a problem)

Tissot T-Touch Expert Pilot Titanium 44.5 mm Watch, Black Dial, Titanium Bracelet $900
Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium 45mm $900
Tissot T-Touch II Rubber 42.7 mm Watch $659
Tissot T-Touch II Steel 42.7 mm Watch $700
Tissot T-Touch II Titanium 42.7 mm Watch, Carbon Fiber Dial, Titanium Bracelet
$800

I have two TISSOT watches and one is the titanium version of the other. They are both the PR50 models because I am overly simplistic when it comes to these things. The jeweler we deal with has the watch you are looking at in the case for 800-1200 depending on the bracelet as mentioned before. Good stuff.

Interesting..... I thought they might be cheaper. The Expert is recommended retail $1200- here, but you see them for approx $950- 'on special' in different stores, so that should be the going price. There is also a new Racing Touch coming out soon which will be a bit cheaper (maybe $6-700). Might wait to check that one out.

Still not too sure on ebay ones after reading a few threads on how good the fake ones are.

I will check out that timezone.com.

Cheers all.:thumbup:

Your prices are similar (but still cheaper) than here.

Normally out of my price range too, but apparantly wives buy super special stuff for their husband's 40th birthday ;)

Back