Toymakers Cafe, CT

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't posted here before . . . but my wife and I will be at Toymakers Cafe in Falls River, CT for lunch sometime around 1:00 today. If you don't know the place, it is a quirky bike hangout, with a barn full of old Triumphs. It has some of the best food around, with great roads throughout NW CT. I have the FZ6, and Holly has a GS500F - black and silver.

Joe and Holly
203-506-6992

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't posted here before . . . but my wife and I will be at Toymakers Cafe in Falls River, CT for lunch sometime around 1:00 today. If you don't know the place, it is a quirky bike hangout, with a barn full of old Triumphs. It has some of the best food around, with great roads throughout NW CT. I have the FZ6, and Holly has a GS500F - black and silver.

Joe and Holly
203-506-6992

Actually, That's Falls Village, CT 06031

The pub at the Falls Village Inn is a cool place to check out too. No motorcycles, but a lot of road racing photos stemming from its proximity to Lime Rock Race Track.

(Other nearby towns: Canaan, Sharon, Lakeville, Salisbury, Cornwall, Kent, Lime Rock, Millerton, NY, and not far south of Great Barrington, MA)

Enjoy the ride.

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
I always mix that up. Nice chilly ride, but there were many slow pokes peeping at leaves. Had some great chili and a sandwich. Beautiful day.

Joe