Two Brothers FE lights issue

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone else with a Two Brothers FE going through turn signal bulbs like crazy? I've blown three of them in less than a year of putting my exhaust on. It's not a problem with a particular socket - I've blown two on the right and one on the left. I think it might be a vibration thing.

Also, they're expensive from 2Bros - does anyone have a cheaper supplier? I don't know much about matching bulb styles and I can't find any identifying marks on the bulb that would tell me socket style/size.

Thanks

I thought most people chucked em' when they saw how cheap they were. Get new ones and save yourself any more headaches

these were so cheap I did not even bother to put them on. Get yourself a good LED and cut a piece of metal 3 by 3 and drill it into the 2 bros from the underside and then stick the LED light on with some 2 sided tape. It came out really well on mine.

You just need to get the new piece to extend out enough to stick the LED over the plate.

I'm in the same boat. I've only blown one bulb so far, but that was after 3 rides within a month of installation. Couldn't find replacement bulbs anywhere. Two Bros customer service ended up sending me a new set of signals free of charge. I pulled the bulbs out of that to replace the one on my bike. Only a temporary fix though. I'm going to run in to the same problem the next time a bulb blows.

Thanks guys. I found these at Cycle Gear for cheap and put them on last night. They're EXACTLY the same dimensions as the 2bros ones, so aside from the wiring they pop right in without modification or finagling.

Wired in a LED relay and Hotbodies flushies up front at the same time, so I should have my blinker problems permanently solved :thumbup:

Thanks guys. I found these at Cycle Gear for cheap and put them on last night. They're EXACTLY the same dimensions as the 2bros ones, so aside from the wiring they pop right in without modification or finagling.

Wired in a LED relay and Hotbodies flushies up front at the same time, so I should have my blinker problems permanently solved :thumbup:

Those may not be bright enough. I went through the same scenario. and ended up with the Motrax LED's You'll probably also want the replacement flasher relay.

Edit: here's one example of the Motrax. They are reasonably priced with much better lumens:http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?t=107440

Last edited:
Those may not be bright enough. I went through the same scenario. and ended up with the Motrax LED's You'll probably also want the replacement flasher relay.

They're not very bright, but super easy to install and they'll do until I get a Clear Alternatives integrated light.

On the flasher relay, the one I wired in when I did my blinkers works fine. Are you saying I should add another?

They're not very bright, but super easy to install and they'll do until I get a Clear Alternatives integrated light.

On the flasher relay, the one I wired in when I did my blinkers works fine. Are you saying I should add another?

No, if your flash rate is okay, you're good to go...
Also on the Clear alternative tail light...Cagers do not pay attention to your brake light as your directional. They are a cool tail light but I would rather have a light signal more separated from the center of the bike so it is easy to differentiate..

Last edited:
I got some Motrax micro arrows(not LEDS) from Cycle Gear, and they are much brighter than the garbage Two Bros provides. Still, not as good as stock, but bright enough. They also have a removable amber lens, that just sits under the clear outer one. I left the amber in of course, as it's legal, and IMO, looks better than clear.

Back