Web ad...

Jabarker

Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm sitting next to my wife catching up on the forum when I notice a Michael Kors ad (purses, shoes, etc) at the top. I comment out loud about why is there an advertisement on my motorcycle forum telling me to shop for Michael Kors. My wife responds, "maybe they know your wife was outside at midnight helping you put your tires back on." Hmmmm...... How did the forum know she wanted a new purse? :rolleyes:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if you had become a premium or elite member you could have turned the ad's off and your wife would never have known..............paid for itself already hasn't it ;)

Last edited:

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Your wife helps you put your tires on at midnight? Whoa! I'm impressed!
My wife turns into a pumpkin at around 10pm, and subsequently is no help at anything vaguely mechanical... Plus its very difficult to hold an tire lever with no arms.

Jabarker

Reaction score
Visit site
Well if you had become a premium or elite member you could have turned the ad's off and your wife would never have know..............paid for itself already hasn't it ;)

Where do I sign??!!??!!

Your wife helps you put your tires on at midnight? Whoa! I'm impressed!
My wife turns into a pumpkin at around 10pm, and subsequently is no help at anything vaguely mechanical... Plus its very difficult to hold an tire lever with no arms.

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

Last edited: