What do you look like?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
How the. Hello do you find your bike in all that lot lol.

Nelly
Sent from my HTC Desire S

You better remember where you left it!!!!!
Actually one of our friends wanted to pull a trick on us yesterday and he moved his bike ahead of us as we were coming back from Main St. and stopped to grab a bite to eat. We first parked our bikes (3 side by side) on the side of Beach St. As we're walking back, that area of the street is almost empty (no bikes) and we see his and not ours!!!!!!! Well we did not park in front of a dealership, so we had to walk one block more but the first thought was ...... my bike was stolen!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susan

That Romance Author Lady
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's what I look like, and a couple of the reasons I try to come home alive each time I ride. I love my grandbabies a whole bunch! Note the dog food on the counter, because the girls have a fondness for kibbles:

Susan%252520and%252520twins.JPG

SamuraiMark

n00b++
Reaction score
Visit site
Pic 1 - Me riding my shiny new (but previously enjoyed) 2006 FZ6 home. A very long (for a newb) two day trip from London, Ontario to Kingston mainly along highways 7 and 2, with an overnight at a buddy's place in Toronto. The bike is stock, but missing its centre stand, only had 9,030kms on it, some scuffs on the left side of the fairing where a previous owner dropped it. Also, some dings on the tank where the moto shop's mechanic dropped it on the floor. ARGH!

[Ed: Yes, I know, newbs like me aren't supposed to buy bikes like this for their first bike. But I'll be damned if I'm giving this thing up. Though I am considering a CBR250R in the Spring to better my skillz on.]

Pic 2 - Drinking some girlie drink (no offence intended ladies ... they make good girlie drinks at this place) at Bleau Bar in the Fontainbleau, Miami Beach, this past October during a nerd conference. I have a pic of me drinking a giant pina colada while in the pool, but I'm shirtless so I'll spare everyone the horror.

Pic 3 - On top of Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, August of 2010. Phoenix in August = one of my best memories ever. Befriended some Georgian Secret Police, drove the Apache Trail in some tiny little ****box with three other dudes in the car, climbed Camelback ... great times.

Pic 4 - Taken during my 5th degree black belt testing this past summer.

Pic 5 - And most currently - Growin' a mo for Movember ... shameless self-promotion: Movember Canada - Home

Last edited:

Will Scher

Reaction score
Visit site
One of my friends from high school joked that I looked like a certain undesirable movie character. I'll leave it to you to decide.

D

Dave.TX

Figured I could post mine too...
LordoftheDorks.jpg

Not really! OK here I am...
PartyDude.jpg

For reals, this is me.
WillowCity06a.jpg