What will my next bike be?

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to be clear...........I am NOT riding a scooter!

There is a CBR 1100 that John e-mailed about today. Not sure if he got a reply yet.

Turbo Hyabusa? I'm not suicidal LOL!

Yes I loved the BMW F800ST but it's not in my price range.........maybe I'll hit the Lotto tomorrow and then it will be!

I am really in love with that CBR 600 F4I...................it would even match my helmet.............

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
What type of riding do you want to do?
AND, What type of riding will you ACTUALLY do 90% of the time?
That's what you really need to think about....

D

Dave.TX

I know a guy that has the Honda NT700V and likes it though he's a little tall for it (about 6'4"), it's cheaper than the BMW F800ST. A used Sprint ST would be good. Still sporty, good wind protection, etc. I guess an Aprilia Tuono is out. Zero wind protection but a naughty bike! There's a lot to choose from, I would like the Triumph Sprint ST/GT myself but heard the foot pegs are higher like a sport bike and my long legs would get cramped. A Honda VFR800 on the other hand, I've heard they're pretty comfortable. Just hate the price for a valve adjustment. A good used FJR or C14 can be had for a decent price too but they're definitely not as flickable or nimble as the FZ's.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
considering your aptitudes i figured a yamaha tdm would suit you well. its an 850cc or 900cc twin, its very comfy and has plenty of power (10 bhp less than the fz 6) its a bit heavier but you wont feel it on the move. the seat is very comfy for two up riding or long stints (at least comfier than the fz6 one), its also good in the twistys. dont know if it comes with f.i tho

or maybe a honda transalp, but its less powerful albeit very comfy (50- 55bhp tops from the 650cc v twin).

the honda f4i is a good bike too but is not as adept to touring as the fz for sure.

or maybe a triumph sprint? don t know if they are in your price range tho