What's an FZ6? A what now?

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a low end bike? I cannot agree with that statement when there are lower end bikes in the lineup and the parts of the FZ6 are far from "low end" Its a great bike...Im sure you agree with that, you have one.

I should've rephrased that. It's YAMAHA's "low end" bike, not neccessarily a low end bike.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Also in Norway the FZ6 is the most sold motorcycle for three consecutive years. Still, people don't seem to recognize the name when they ask what bike I ride... Then I say "Fazer" (which it really isn't), and they all nod. :confused:

smiffyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've only been riding a few months now and the FZ6 is my first bike, looks good in blue has two characters 1. bumbling around town 2. omfg how many cars have i passed!!

Have now fitted a scorpion system and its loud and naughty.

t'was hard getting used to how the power was delivered, but I'm enjoying the bike more and more. I'll keep this for some time now.

BigRatt

Reaction score
Visit site
In my neck of the woods people are usually of the "cruiser or crotch rocket?" mentality. My Nighthawk started me off in the "other" category. When I decided I didn't want to shift my riding position too much for my next ride, I was pleased to discover a whole new world of standards, nakeds, streetfighters, roadsters, and bikes that just buck classifications. I love how they are all unique and have their strengths and weaknesses. I've pretty much decided to go with "sports cruiser" when describing my FZ6 to the woefully uneducated. It makes them scratch their heads and think about it! The general consensus I've gotten from people is that I have a friggin cool bike...and I can completely agree with that.

smiffyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
absolutley agree 100% after going out and seeing all the clone race reps its nice to stick out in the crowd.

Mind you would like to have an FZ1 though....but I'll wait, am having a gas on the fazer