What's your favourite iPhone app?

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had an iPhone 4S since the end of January and I LOVE it.

I have added a few apps as and when I think of something and go look for it, or if suggested by friends with similar phones.

Apart from Tapatalk, Whatsapp, Skype and Yahoo Messenger that I use to keep in touch with my friends, I have added a couple more, such as a currency converter and a spirit level which have been useful for work.

I also have a TV guide for my satellite provider, a flashlight, a flight tracker, and a train timetable.

So, what apps do you have that you can't live without?

ChaosCrayons

Reaction score
Visit site
I could not live without street pilot, Garmin's GPS app, MyWi which turns my phone into a hot spot, and all of my board game calculators. games I am currently into are Crimson steam pirates, draw something, and spelltower.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
iPhone 4s over here as well. If I had to pick one I would say Waze GPS it has a user interaction where waze users report accidents, speed traps, cameras, cops, traffic and so on. Since iPhail doesnt come with an actual GPS this is a must have IMO.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite app is Gasbuddy it helps me find the cheapest gas where ever I am

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a deepseated hatred for all things Apple, since the Mac I had at uni.....

They underperform, but as they're considered 'cool', all the n00bs get them, and defend them vehemently.

There are SO many better options, but the Apple products satisfy the need for popular acceptance. To be in the 'in crowd'.

They are inferior products, but due to their marketing genius, all the owners, bar the enlightened, think because it's 'cool', it's good.

It's a master class in marketing swaying public opinion - or, 'how can we get the 'cool kids' help us make our inferior product desirable'.

Not to want to start an endless argument, but you've all been suckered by their marketing department.

'nuff said.

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a deepseated hatred for all things Apple, since the Mac I had at uni.....

They underperform, but as they're considered 'cool', all the n00bs get them, and defend them vehemently.

There are SO many better options, but the Apple products satisfy the need for popular acceptance. To be in the 'in crowd'.

They are inferior products, but due to their marketing genius, all the owners, bar the enlightened, think because it's 'cool', it's good.

It's a master class in marketing swaying public opinion - or, 'how can we get the 'cool kids' help us make our inferior product desirable'.

Not to want to start an endless argument, but you've all been suckered by their marketing department.

'nuff said.

Cheers,
Rick

Makes Jobs appear even more of a genius than he was, huh?