Where to buy a new set of plastics?

JakeFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey fellas,

I had a bit of a crash today in a car park where somebody spilt 30L of oil based paint and was not washed off properly leaving a really skiddy surface even under foot let alone on a bike.

Alot of the fairings and plastics are broken and scratched and I want to buy some more. Where can I buy a full set?

Also can I get different colours? I have a 2007 FZ6 Fazer S2 Black but I want it in competion white as that is ultimo sexy and what a better time to change it.

Im from the UK

Cheers

Try your local Yamaha dealer. It will be pricy, though. Also try online, also pricy. I have to replace the right side lower fairing, it will cost $50US. Not bad. Good Luck, GRUMPY

Thanks very much for the info guys, mega handy.

Ive had a look at the skidmarx site but I cannot find the parts for the FZ6.

Can anyone give me a hand? I must be doing somthing wrong lol

Also when it states white is that painted white or just left blank? Ideally I want it white with red trim. I think that would look awesome indeed.

What exhaust do you recommend for the people in the UK? I want the deepest sounding after markets but I am unsure of where to start?

The remus and two bros come to mind. Anyone have first hand experiance of the remus cans?

Cheers!

I have heard a remus exhaust on a Nissan 240sx, and they sound awesome. I'm pretty sure they will sound great on a motorcycle. Their build quality is good too.

Back