Wrecking 2005 FZ6s

Hi the stand works great thanks again am looking for a ventura rack if you or anyone else has one.cheers all the best for new year.

I have a rack. I don't know the brand. It was on the bike when I bought it. I will scratch it out later today and take some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok the side rails bolt on to the foot pegs, and i think somewhere around the exaust bracket's,or plate near the blinkers.Charlie

I am interested in a rack. Let me know what it looks like and if it is Ventura

Cheers

The weekend got away from me a little so I never got the rack out yet. I will try to get it out before the weekend. I stored it in the roof cavity in the garage so there is a bit of an operation involved.

Ok tks for the help when you get around to it is good, if you still have my number give me a ring.still have your details.cheers.

Im going on a road / camping trip and would use that rack if no one else wants it. What else is in the garage roof, get those American Pickers up there aye?

That's ok no rush i still have your details when you find it let me know if you still have my number give me a ring.

Took the rack out at last. I mounted it onto the subframe so you can see how it works
y7u5aja3.jpg
mebapusa.jpg
gusy5y6e.jpg
qyhamena.jpg

Back