WTB: aftermarket comfort seat

jaronv74

Reaction score
Visit site
As the title says, looking for a used seat for my fazer. The stock is becoming quite frankly uncomfortable on rides longer than an hour and I'm looking for something else. Corbin, top sellerie, oem comfort seat, whatever you have ill probably be interested in. PM is best but I'll look out for thread replies.

Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As the title says, looking for a used seat for my fazer. The stock is becoming quite frankly uncomfortable on rides longer than an hour and I'm looking for something else. Corbin, top sellerie, oem comfort seat, whatever you have ill probably be interested in. PM is best but I'll look out for thread replies.

Thanks!

PM'd you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Granted the seat isn't the best but take note if vibrations are the cause or the seat. Vibrations can make the bike unrideable. The good news is there is a fix for it....

jaronv74

Reaction score
Visit site
Granted the seat isn't the best but take note if vibrations are the cause or the seat. Vibrations can make the bike unrideable. The good news is there is a fix for it....
Vibrations are not the issue at all (granted she could use a TB sync) the seat just gets hard and uncomfortable for me after about an hour +. 2.5 hours in and I'm having to stand up periodically because my ass and upper legs hurt.