WTB: Headlight Parts, 07 Red Grab Rails, Red Plastic

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
This is mainly aimed at those who have wrecked but still have the bike, have access to a wrecked bike, or who went naked.

I need the bulb retainer clips from a stock headlight. The little wire clips that hold the bulbs in place. The previous owner of the FZ6 I just picked up had installed an HID kit, and in the process of removing that sh*t, I found out he had lost the retainers and duct taped the HID bulbs in. I would really hate to buy a replacement set of lights just to get those clips. If anyone knows a source for replacements, that would be great as well!

I also need replacement grab rails for a red 07. I think the previous owner had an addiction to bungees, and I'm a bit OCD.

Lastly, I need the trim piece on the left front of the fairing, directly beside the headlight. The previous owner "bumped his garage wall" and left a huge gash on the corner here. Again, I'm OCD and would like to replace it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has anything! I have PayPal at the ready!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Google oem Yamaha parts you can buy that stuff individually and they are kinda cheap you have to look at the diagrams and find what you need I know the fairing piece is 50-60 but the clip
Shouldn't be much

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip Gelvatron. I realized that if I had the proper bulb adapter, Standard clips would work, and the bulb adapter was available at boats.net (WTF?) for $7.02 after shipping. The new givi rack hides the grab rails pretty well, so now I just need the fairing piece.