WTB Plastic bits for S1 (2004) silver

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will probably be ordering these from Ayers in a week or two, but wanted to see if I could find some used ones here first. (Ebay is useless as always and just returns oodles of FZ6R garbage.)

Cowling
Visors (side 1 and 2, silver. Blue experiment looked bad. Probably have a right visor to sell in blue)
Inner panels (definitely left, maybe right as well)
rear side cover (right)
would also like assorted bolts for the front cowling and radiator cover if anyone has some laying around

25-30 mm straight bar risers

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a left-hand visor from a silver 05' model (Link here: http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-for-sale/54865-f-s-cowling-visor-cover-04-06-a.html). I believe the tone may be a bit different than the 04' but you could save a few bucks and buy the other side from an 05'.

I also have a radiator guard (Plastic Section and or Metallic Side Covers) and a handful of fasteners. Just let me know what you need and I will check the parts bin.

let me know how much you want for the visor shipped to CA. If you have extra cowling fasteners that you aren't using and would throw some in for a few bucks that would be great.