Question Yamaha fz6r ecu tuning

TheSlowFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

im new to this website and i couldnt find a section under search for ecu tuning for the fz6r. The power commander 5 was discontinued but idk if they make a power commander 6 for my bike. Also can i flash my ecu or is it not possible?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

im new to this website and i couldnt find a section under search for ecu tuning for the fz6r. The power commander 5 was discontinued but idk if they make a power commander 6 for my bike. Also can i flash my ecu or is it not possible?
And FYI, this forum focuses on the FZ6, not the FZ6R. I certainly do not mean that you are not welcome, but the contributors here have a wealth of experience on the FZ6. Except for general information. I don't think we have a lot of knowledge specifically about the R.

TheSlowFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
What are you looking to accomplish? What mods have you done to the bike that require adjustment to the a:f ratio?
I have a full Delkevic Exhaust with the stock airbox. I was told by Delkevic its tuned for the stock bike but the loud pops tell me otherwise. I plan on getting block-off plates and a KN airfilter along with the airbox mod that's popular on this forum. I just want the 10hp gain you get from those mods nothing extreme.

TheSlowFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
And FYI, this forum focuses on the FZ6, not the FZ6R. I certainly do not mean that you are not welcome, but the contributors here have a wealth of experience on the FZ6. Except for general information. I don't think we have a lot of knowledge specifically about the R.
Hi, I was directed to this forum from Reddit. Just realized they actually make a forum for my bike sorry!