Hope you're doing OK.

If you still have the parts, I'm looking for a "Headlight Unit Assembly"

partimage.jpg

Item #1 in the pic.

Thanks!

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
HEY ALL, I apologies for such delays on everything. This guy that was interested in the bike is unfortunaley messing around and not serious. So here I am now, trying to reccouperate some money back asap. Which means, i am selling these parts to sell quickly.

First and for most, i will be giving preference to those who have sent a msg to me first. I will reply as quickly as possible and be very fair with the price.

Here is what I ask of you, when sending me a message. Make the Title be the part you want and in the message, try to include a price that works with you.

Thanks,
Jeff

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
HEY ALL, I apologies for such delays on everything. This guy that was interested in the bike is unfortunaley messing around and not serious. So here I am now, trying to reccouperate some money back asap. Which means, i am selling these parts to sell quickly.

First and for most, i will be giving preference to those who have sent a msg to me first. I will reply as quickly as possible and be very fair with the price.

Here is what I ask of you, when sending me a message. Make the Title be the part you want and in the message, try to include a price that works with you.

Thanks,
Jeff

Can you please get back to me about the right rear cover part I need asap..

Thanks!