07 Kawi ZX6R

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
so i traded in my FZ6 about 2 weeks ago for an 07 Ninja. all i can say is holy cow what a difference in posture! hahaha. that didnt surprise me at all as i knew that before i bought it. but after riding my FZ6 all day and then coming home on my new ZX i felt like my ass was WAY up. it was actually a little intimidating. but 2 weeks later im riding like i stole it. and i love it. the FZ6 for me was a GREAT first bike. it was cheap comforatable and had a fuel gage ha. i miss it a lot cause i took for hours and hours on rides nonstop. with the ninja tho you get quite sore but you get used to it. i actually stopped by the dealer and saw my FZ sititng there all pretty. all in all the NInja is a great bike however its a night and day difference being that itis a track focused bike. the FZ is a great bike with endless riding options, it really is the "middleweight swiss army knife"

take it easy guys/gals

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you for the comparison and conforming that i bought the right bike for me, The FZ is my 3rd bike and I couldn't be happier with it. it has the performance, and comfort that i want. as well as the mod options.

Glad that you are so pleased with your trade.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the look of the ZX-6R, never ridden with one though. Got any pics you wanna throw up? I see myself making a similar transition to maybe a Gixxer or Daytona, but when I do I think I'll keep the FZ6 for when I just want to cruise all day.

Anyways, Congrats on the new purchase. :rockon:

Y

yukon_alex

...i felt like my ass was WAY up....

I think it was once described in Motorcyclist magazine as the posture to adopt on your first day in prison! LOL

I do love the latest crop of middleweight sport bikes but they are just so tiny! I am not tiny (6'4" and 260lbs) and my ass covers most of the bike like a weird rain cover. Oh well.

Congrats! I am sure it is a great bike.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so i traded in my FZ6 about 2 weeks ago for an 07 Ninja. all i can say is holy cow what a difference in posture! hahaha. that didnt surprise me at all as i knew that before i bought it. but after riding my FZ6 all day and then coming home on my new ZX i felt like my ass was WAY up. it was actually a little intimidating. but 2 weeks later im riding like i stole it. and i love it. the FZ6 for me was a GREAT first bike. it was cheap comforatable and had a fuel gage ha. i miss it a lot cause i took for hours and hours on rides nonstop. with the ninja tho you get quite sore but you get used to it. i actually stopped by the dealer and saw my FZ sititng there all pretty. all in all the NInja is a great bike however its a night and day difference being that itis a track focused bike. the FZ is a great bike with endless riding options, it really is the "middleweight swiss army knife"

take it easy guys/gals
Welcome back mate,
I am glad you are enjoying the bike. Thats what its all about.

Nelly

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, bike looks sick man, I dig the all black. Just sitting there it looks like it wants to go fast. :rockon: Thanks for the pics.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, looks awesome! Makes me think of a stealth fighter jet :p My bro just got a 2002 ZX6R, not quite as radical i think.
Congrats man! How do you like it so far?

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
everyone that sees it all says the same thing about the black. personnally i think its the best color. I LOVE IT. there is no other bike for me. i plan on keeping it for a couple years. the only thing is tho it seems to be a nail magnet. just got the 3rd nail in my tire in 1 month. thank god for the tire prtection plan. its super fast and it looks slick as hell i think. i also have a all black helmet with blacked out visor. Iim only 20 so im a bit crazy but honsetly the ladies LOVE IT. ill just sit there by my bike and no joke hotties ask for rides all the time. so i always have lotion all over my tank. hahahah

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
i also have a all black helmet with blacked out visor. Iim only 20 so im a bit crazy but honsetly the ladies LOVE IT. ill just sit there by my bike and no joke hotties ask for rides all the time. so i always have lotion all over my tank. hahahah
You sure thats lotion on your tank?...:scared:

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
hahhaha its definitely lotion, gross man. hahaha yeah but fingerprints all over it cause they grip the tank when i let it loose, the bike that is ha.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I just took the same move with an R1 bro...I can't see myself doing this for long though. I'm getting old and love to go very long distances. I couldn't make it to San Diego this weekend. I might wind up getting a Japanese cruiser in a year or two...or a zx14 (has upright seating position).

Last edited: