2005 Fz6 24K miles - $2500, Columbus,Ohio

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
*SOLD* For sale is my 2005 Yamaha Fz6 with approx 24,400 miles. The bike is well maintained and mechanically very sound. Has quite a few upgrades to make it handle nicer than the stock version, along with a Givi storage for longer rides. It is fully serviced for this year with brand new (just scrubbed in) BT016 Pro tires.

Maintenance :
New Bridgestone BT016 Pro tires - 280miles ago
Engine oil recently changed (280miles ago) with Motul Synthetic - always used synthetic every 5000 miles
Battery and Air filter replaced last year

Upgrades :
Yamaha R6 forks + front brake caliper upgrade
Stainless Braided brake lines
Two Brother CF exhaust + P1X silencer tip
Yamaha FZ1 Handlebar
Adjustable levers

Add-ons :
Givi Top case + Rack + Brake light wiring
Battery tender cable + 12v socket for GPS

Also, you get the Fz6R handlebar with it, if you dont like the sporty Fz1 bar.

The bad :

Minor scratches/fading because of the age. A dent/scratch on tank that is painted - visible but not a big eyesore. Also, the ignition lock had to be replaced and now there are two keys for the bike - one for ignition and another for the seat lock & fuel tank.

Asking $2500. Visit : https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/6195666938.html for photos.

PM me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a good price, should sell quickly especially with the R6 forks, 2B exhaust and Givi case/rack!
Good luck with sale.

What's your next bike?

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a good price, should sell quickly especially with the R6 forks, 2B exhaust and Givi case/rack!
Good luck with sale.

What's your next bike?

Thanks, the price makes me think of keeping it for myself - especially after all the upgrades. But, I'd rather have someone else enjoy the bike instead of being a second choice in my garage.

My new ride is a Suzuki GSXS1000 with ABS.