2005 FZ6 Parts

vinpub

Reaction score
Visit site
As I posted earlier I crashed the bike a couple of weeks ago. I am over it now ... :) and looking to rebuild the front end. The frame is ok, the handlebar, fairings, lights, mirrors are all gone. So I am looking for any sites/resources where you can get used/resonable priced parts. I dont have a list made since I havent taken the whole thing apart yet but I would like to rebuild this as it was, as far as possible. Other option is to go with the 'non fairing - Naked' look.
Since I am on a very restrictive budget (I didnt have insurance on the bike - only Liability insurance) I am looking for any site/locations/resources equivalent to auto-junkyards.
I have tried some sites throuogh google but they didnt respond when I sent them a message with my model. I have looked at Ebay and didnt find anyone selling old parts bike or parts.
I am in southern CA so can even pick up old bikes/parts here.
Thank you.

Ebay is as always hit or miss. what may be there today isnt tomorrow and vise versa. find as many forums as you can and put up bulletins there about the parts you need.
Good luck man!

Back