2005 FZ6N reviving

Cocoloco

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good day
Ive recently acquired the bike, its not running for 4years now, the first thing i did was poured oil in the cylinders and clean the injectors,the i move over to the tank, there was no fuel pump rotor inside. now ive put a used battery to crank it over, and it works it has spark and is cranking over,

The problem im facing now is, ive bought a new battery ytx12-bs ive got it installed now the bike wont crank, kill switch is good and also the push start button is good. Ive jump the relay and it cranks but no spark and voltage to prime the pump, immobalizer is not blinking so its good.

Im at lost i dont know what happenedIMG_20211212_101302.jpg

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just replied to your other post where you said that the fuel pump didn't work, but you do have spark.

Looking at the above photo, and seeing how you didn't have spark...but now you do...I'm starting to think that your bike might have corroded connectors, giving you intermittent problems. My suggestion would be to separate you wire harness connectors, clean them with contact cleaner and then reconnect them using dielectric grease. This might clear all of you electronic gremlins.

Cocoloco

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just replied to your other post where you said that the fuel pump didn't work, but you do have spark.

Looking at the above photo, and seeing how you didn't have spark...but now you do...I'm starting to think that your bike might have corroded connectors, giving you intermittent problems. My suggestion would be to separate you wire harness connectors, clean them with contact cleaner and then reconnect them using dielectric grease. This might clear all of you electronic gremlins.
IMG_20211213_231206.jpg
This is one of the culprit,
Ive cleaned it all connectors and also check for contunuity,
I think everything is sorted now im still cleaning my fuel tank, and im waiting for the chemical ive ordered fuel tank sealer
Thank tou very much!