2006 FZ6 For Sale $3900

bryan28

Reaction score
Visit site
Blue 2006 FZ6. Bike currently has 1597 miles. It has never been wrecked but has small scratches on right rear plastic (blue portion under the seat) and minor scratches on right side of engine due to fall from centerstand. Scratches can be seen in pic. There are no dents or leaks. Other than these minor scratches the bike is in excellent condition. Still wearing original tires with plenty of tread. I am the only owner and have never raced or dogged the bike in any way. I had the 600 mile service done by Performance Yamaha in Alaska. The only mod is a fender eliminator. I live in TN but work two weeks a month in Alaska and don't seem to have time to ride it like I'd like too. Asking $3900.

bryan28

Reaction score
Visit site
OK I can drop the price to $3800 and throw in a set of Nelson-Rigg soft saddle bags and a matching blue Scorpion EXO-700 helmet size XL. Helmet was bought new when I purchased the bike and is in great condition. Pads inside helmet can be removed and washed. Bags are in new condition. This is as low as I will go. The bike is in excellent condition other than the scratches noted in the original post.