2007 fz6 10k $3500

sam5c

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 fz6 10k Price drop to $2500 SOLD

Up for sale is a 2007 Yamaha FZ6. I am moving out of the country and have to sell this bike. The bike is blue and has minor scratches on the bike that you can see in the pictures. Regular maintenance has always been kept up by myself with the help with everyone on this forum. The few modifications I have on the bike were purchased through this forum such as the BD43 dual headlight HID, Lucky Pegs, and the Two Brothers exhaust. Tires do need to be replaced, but I have been riding fine with them (just kept out of the rain.) There is some cosmetic damage you can see on the right side of the motor which was there when I purchased the bike. Everything runs smoothly and I can take additional photos to what is available if needed. I am moving on the 23rd of October so I am motivated to sell. I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the information and great sellers that made my life easy with this FZ6.

SOLD

Last edited:

sam5c

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I posted it then too! I was planning on taking it with me but the cost of taking it was way too high. Enjoy your FZ6 its definitely one of the nicer bikes I have owned.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I posted it then too! I was planning on taking it with me but the cost of taking it was way too high. Enjoy your FZ6 its definitely one of the nicer bikes I have owned.
I do enjoy it (though, since I primarily commute, I have slight buyer's remorse over a new Ninja 300)

sam5c

Reaction score
Visit site
Price drop to $2500. Leaving the country on Wednesday so take advantage if you can.

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought one here in Australia in last Jan for 5500. And it was with no mods pure stock bike. Interesting why bikes here in Aus are so expensive.

twack

Reaction score
Visit site
!!!!!!!!!! If i could sell one (cough* or 2 of my bikes) i would totally make the trip to get this! If anyone one wants an amazing bike you really arnt going to find a better deal than this steal. Hell even if you wanted to make money on it, buy it for 2500 wait till spring and sell it for 3800. AHHHH this deal is killing me :Flip: