2007 FZ6 for sale $4000

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 FZ6 for sale, Capital Area, NY, $4000

Posting on this forum for 1 week before going to the usual places... you guys have been good to me:thumbup:

The time has come for me to say goodbye to the fizzer, just not riding it enough to justify the maintenance costs. It has had the oil changed every 2.5k miles roughly since that's about where the seasons fell for me:thumbup:.

Mods:
BD43 dual headlight
PUIG racing windscreen
FAZR6 FE
Pod-light blinker mod
Hotbodies flush mounts in the front
And of course the FZ1 handlebars which I posted on here

Bike has roughly 6,500 miles as of right now and according to the stealership where I took it last year to get inspected it will need new tires before this years inspection. They are starting to develop a flat spot in the center so this is most likely accurate. If you want me to do the inpection and change tires the price is $4000. If you'll take care of that stuff for me I'll drop it to $3500, you can save a hundred on that since inspection and the tires should only run about $400.

Bike is awsome! I'm just not that into bikes anymore.

***edit***
I do have all the original parts as well except for the blinkers. I wanted to save the stock connector in case I ever wanted to switch back, so the way i wired the flushies meant I had to cut on the blinker side. but if you wanted to switch back all you'd have to do is find a pair and plug em in.

Last edited: