2007 FZ6 Seat - Low Miles, Mint Condition

sunsetbikerider

Reaction score
Visit site
2006-2009 FZ6 Seat - Low Miles, Mint Condition (Boston, Mass)

This was a take-off that I bought last year. I bought it from a guy that took it off his 07, because he bought an aftermarket seat.

Rubber mounting blocks are missing, so you'd have to take them off of your old seat, or order new rubber mounting blocks online.

I'm selling seat for $25 plus $35-$45 (shipping & "packing cost"), depending on your zip code.

I'll be happy to email high-rez pictures from all angles. SEAT LOCATED IN BILLERICA, MA.

Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
This was a take-off that I bought last year. I bought it from someone that bought a new seat. Rubber mounting blocks are missing, so you'd have to take them off of your seat.

$25 plus shipping cost. I'll be happy to email high-rez pictures from all angles.

shipping to 90703 - please check

Can you get closeup photo and the bottom of the seat? I think it's straight replacement as mine is 2007 as well. Does the foam/gel still work soft?

Thx,
jake

sunsetbikerider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Jake,

I live in Billerica, ma (01862). Yes this seat is an original FZ6 seat, so it will definitely fit your bike. I bought it as a spare, because it was the exact same as my 2009 FZ6 seat and was very comfortable. And yes, this seat has no miles on it, so it is also very comfortable.

I'd have to guess that the shipping from 01862 to 90703 would be $35-$40.

If you can send me your email address, I will take and send a few high-rez pics.

Thanks, Paul (sunsetbikerider)

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
hey Paul,
So the seat has missing lock bracket right? I currently have Corbine seat but it's worn out, no more gel or foam left on the seat..it bumps barely like sitting on the wood to ride LOL..

The lock bracket is interchangeable between my current seat and this seat right?

you can email to me [email protected]

Thx,
jake