2007 FZ6 Sport Touring $3900 - Givi Bags, Heated grips, lots of Mods! West Coast

heavy_-j

Braaaap
Reaction score
Visit site
So I've come to a time where I need to part with my beloved Fizzer.

I know I'm a low-post member, but hopefully you can bare with me here...I think I have a bike that someone in this community will love.

I have had a ton of fun on this bike, and I really don't want it to go to anyone who won't appreciate it, so thats why I'm trying to sell on the boards here!

I am willing to travel to sell this bike....if you are anywhere on the west coast and will meet me near the Amtrack train line, I will come to you if we can work out a tentative deal from a distance pending your confirmation of my accurate description.
Or if you want to buy me a plane ticket, I'll go just about anywhere......

First, just a quick synopsis, and if that tickles your fancy then see below for a full-detail list!
I've done most all of the mods on this bike myself, so I have a pretty good idea of the health and history of this bike.

2007 Yamaha FZ6 - $3900 OBO - No Trades please
35k miles
Runs extremely well, and has for its whole life.
Fully serviced at all times, see below for recent work done.
2 owner bike, I have had it for the last 12k miles or so. . .adult owned since new.
Clean title and fresh plates. . .registration paid for two years!
Selling only because I'm moving back to dirt bikes only for now. . .this bike is a wonderful machine and it pains me to sell her!
Lots of extras! Scorpion exhaust, Givi Side Cases, Givi Tall windscreen, full set of sliders, heated grips, throttle lock, heavy bar weights, Fitted waterproof cover. . .etc, etc. . .
Great gas mileage, lots of storage, lots of comfort....you can commute to work, pick up the groceries, look good and have a load of fun doing it....riding this bike, you might not stay single for very long this summer!

$3900 OBO

located in Klamath Falls, OR
----------------------------------------

Full details:

Specs/Features/Mods
2007 Yamaha FZ6 -- 600cc inline 4-cylinder
Approximately 95hp and 60 lbft of torque
35k Miles
Second owner. . .owned from 22k-35k miles. Adult owned its whole life. . .
Valve clearance adjustment, throttle body synchronization, coolant flush and oil change at 33k miles.
New chain and rear sprocket at 25k miles -- Good condition
Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tires F&R -- New at 25k miles, still half tread left. . .
Brake pads F&R -- New at 25k Miles, still lots of life left. . ..
-This bike is BRIGHT! Greatly increased visibility from all angles.
-LED aftermarket tail light (blinker/driving/brake light), additional HyperLights LED tail lights (Driving/brake light), and additional Rizoma LED blinker modules on bag frames (blinker only).
-Piaa headlight bulbs (hi and low bulb). . .WAY brighter than stock.
- Tidy-tail style plate/light bracket on the back. Much less clutter and low profile mounting system for plate and lights in the rear. (See pictures)
- Scorpion Exhaust system (Cat-Back) -- Headers recently polished and in great condition for the mileage.
- PSR Foot pegs
- Frame sliders -- LONG, large diameter derelin frame sliders, and front and rear derelin axle sliders too.
- Rare lower fairing is in good condition. . .no cracks, just a little wear in the nose from road debris.
- ****pit modifications:
- Mirror extensions (Small but necessary. . .No more looking at your shoulders in the mirror)
- Heated Grips -- Fully adjustable heat controller (not just an on/off switch). Wired through a relay on switched power (so you can't accidentally leave them on and drain your battery). These are powerful, and will scorch your hands on high! A must for fall/winter/spring riding. . ..
- Pro-Taper 1" bar risers
- Alu. Oversized wide bars (Very comfortable and do not interfere with fairing)
- Large diameter grips -- Cushy and comfortable!
- Kaoko Throttle lock -- Twist type throttle lock, machined aluminum, very easy to use and not cheap!
- Bar end weights -- 16oz. Machined Stainless Steel - Slightly heavier than stock and threaded solidly into bars (not compression fittings). . .adds a really nice level of comfort to this powerful bike.
- Twisted Moto -- Shorty clutch level -- Easy-pull ratio, sealed bearing pivot. . .One of the most enjoyable I've ever used!
- CRG Brake lever -- Shorty roll-a-click adjustment. Also a joy to use over stock. . .
- New Clutch and throttle cables at 30k miles (OEM)
- Puig Tall Windscreen -- Blue tint -- Much better/higher wind flow over your head (depending on how tall you are of course)
- Clutch lever 'kill switch disabled (I.e. Don't need clutch lever engaged in order to start). . ..kick stand kill switch is still enabled (will save you embarrassment one day guaranteed! )
- Side cases are Italian Givi MonoKey-45 -- They are 45 liters each, both use the same key, each can hold an XL full face helmet and then some! The rack is welded with reinforcements, and is VERY ridged compared to stock. . .great set of solid and simple bags. Many other bags available for the same rack system too. So you're not locked into these forever.
- Gas-Cap-Dude Gas cap. . .Had some problems with the original, so replaced with this one. . .Anodized black aluminum, non-locking threaded cap with rubber seals. Low profile and not-flashy. . ..
- Magnetic Oil Plug with safety wire. . .
- Some small bits of damage on this bike, but nothing unreasonable for its age. . .
- The rear wheel has a few chips out of the paint from a run-in with a bit of road-debris. . .
- The front fairing has a repaired crack in the back bottom left corner
- Left side case cover has small scratch in it from a parking-lot tip-over
- Very small dent and one or two scratches on the tank. . .you'll have to look hard to find them.

Call or Text is good...email works too. I'm available most any time...and if not, I'll get back to you!
You can ask questions here, but honestly I'll be faster through email.....either way works.
-Thanks kindly folks
-Jason A

-----------------------------------------------
763-232-8257
aarstad.jason at gmail dot com