2007 Yamaha FZ6 Blue - Lots of mods

ksucrow

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 in Yamaha Blue with only 9100 miles.

Has the following already done:

Dual headlight conversion
Puig Black Racing Double Bubble windscreen (I will include the original to buyer as well)
K and N Air Filter
Motovation Frame Sliders
Fender Eliminator (will include the original to the buyer as well)
Rear Sprocket conversion (went from 46 tooth to 48 tooth)
Front Sprocket conversion (went from 16 tooth to 15 tooth)
New chain with only 2000 miles on it (done when the sprockets were changed)
Speedohealer with top speed indicator to fix the speed after the sprocket conversion. It is installed below the seat with the top speed recall button mounted to the ignition.
Center Stand removed (will include and install back on bike if buyer prefers) I took it off purely for asthetics as I think it looks better without it.
Currently running full Synthetic Oil and have since the 2nd oil change.
Battery Tender. The plug is mounted and hidden on the right front side of the bike out of the way.

The bike could use tires as a fresh oil change for the season.

$4200 or best offer - Let me know!

Last edited:

ksucrow

Reaction score
Visit site
No offers yet. I'm trading it in tomorrow on a CBR1100XX at the local dealership, because it's cheap and using the money back from the FZ to pay doctor bills for my son. If anyone is interested, it's a super nice bike and I'd rather it go to someone in the forum. $3800 and if that's too much, shoot me a number. Thanks for considering. Also the bike is centrally located in Kansas and I have the title in hand.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No offers yet. I'm trading it in tomorrow on a CBR1100XX at the local dealership, because it's cheap and using the money back from the FZ to pay doctor bills for my son. If anyone is interested, it's a super nice bike and I'd rather it go to someone in the forum. $3800 and if that's too much, shoot me a number. Thanks for considering. Also the bike is centrally located in Kansas and I have the title in hand.

Im curious...
If you are using the money to pay your sons doctor bills, why would you trade it in on another bike?

ksucrow

Reaction score
Visit site
Good question.

I use the bike as my sole transportation to and from work. I own the bike outright and don't want to sell it, but I need the money. The problem that I'm presented with is that I still need to have transportation because the my wife uses the car to go to school.

I have a decent bike found for $1500 which is about as cheap as I've found for a reliable bike. What's left is going to pay off his hospital bills so that we can get in a better spot financially until my wife gets finished with her school.

Right now it's just my income for the family so we're trying to find ways to make it by.