2008 Yamaha fz6 cobalt blue

hlmaholic

Reaction score
Visit site
Up for sale is my 2008 fz6, bike is cobalt blue. Always has been garaged and well maintained. Just hit 7k on the odometer. I bought the bike in 2009 with 600 miles previous owner had dropped the bike and I guess it scared him or something only damage is a minor scrap on the black plastic around the headlight and a small scrape on the cover of the motor I have pictures of both, Bike has never given me a problem damage is purely cosmetic and only noticeable if you're looking for it. I did all oil changes at 2500 intervals with yamalube oil, lubed chain regularly, tightened chain, battery still turns over strong and bike starts first few revolutions every time. Modifications I've done are a devil exhaust with cat delete, LED flush mount blinkers, dual headlight mod, blue LEDs in the corners of the headlights, black windscreen, and a rear fender delete. I have all stock parts in my garage. Im posting this from my phone and having trouble getting photos to load, so if anyone has any interest feel free to email for pics I'm asking 4500 with the exhaust and 4000 with the stock exhaust put back on I'm located in central New Jersey and am willing to travel alittle bit to deliver or meet for pickup. thanks for looking.

Last edited: