2009 model picture

Folks,

This pic would have to be the replacement version of the naked FZ6 (currently not available in the US).

I'd be happy if they brought ABS to the US. Not that I'd trade in my new '07 now.

Anyway, it's a bad photochop. No way it's real.

So Yamaha is going to drop the centerstand? I don't see one in the photo. I highly doubt this and I don't think that this photo is for real. Yamaha's not going to change much for the 2009 model, they made too many changes for the 2007 model and couldn't possibly be ready to alter it so much more in just 2 years. I predict that 2010 will be the year of change for the FZ6 and the change will be dramatic!

From what Ive seen Yamaha gonna show us thier -09 modelprogram this monday so until then its all speculations..

In the Dutch papers the announcement is also made that Yamaha is going to release the news on the 2009 models next Monday.

I keep my fingers crossed.

why would you ever spend money on that! If i want 4 tires it would sure as hell not be that. That 4 wheeler thing is probably the ugliest thing i've ever seen

I have an alarm set...

Me too. Actually I have two set. Outlook and my phone. (Just in case one fails...)

Though, I heard from a friend of a friend's uncle who works with a guy that used to work for a company that maintains the vending machines at Yamaha Corp that this is a confirmed picture of the new FZ6:

RTEmagicC_the-uno-one-wheeled-motorcycle.jpg.jpg

Me too. Actually I have two set. Outlook and my phone. (Just in case one fails...)

Though, I heard from a friend of a friend's uncle who works with a guy that used to work for a company that maintains the vending machines at Yamaha Corp that this is a confirmed picture of the new FZ6:

RTEmagicC_the-uno-one-wheeled-motorcycle.jpg.jpg

what the heck are the handlebars for?

It's Tuesday in Japan! in fact it's 12.42am on Tuesday in Tokyo. So i have been checking the Yamaha site...no sign of any new model news as yet. :(

Back