2012 ZX14r, thoughts?

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
R in kawi world means more upright, less of a back breaker... So, What do you guys think? Will it be a hit or a dud?

Kawasaki ZX14R

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like tbh

I will be able to make an estimated guess in 10 days...I will be in at the Kawasaki 2012 Launch Event with the owner of the shop.

Apparently, we might be able to ride their lineup because I was told to bring my helmet or one will be provided.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to see how it will look first-hand.:D

I will be able to make an estimated guess in 10 days...I will be in at the Kawasaki 2012 Launch Event with the owner of the shop.

Apparently, we might be able to ride their lineup because I was told to bring my helmet or one will be provided.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to see how it will look first-hand.:D

Very cool, if you get the chance to ride one (or if you don't) be sure to let us know what you think :thumbup:

From early reports, it is supposed to be a very big bike! Will go like stink of course!

:rockon:

The original was a frickin monster of a bike if that ones vonna be bigger then holy sh!t

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Very cool, if you get the chance to ride one (or if you don't) be sure to let us know what you think :thumbup:

That will not be a problem, I enjoy trying new bikes and even though I have a skinny frame (6'2";165lbs) I can stretch really easily on the current zx-14 and 'busa.

I will get photos too, if I am allowed.

Back