2013 Stanley Cup playoff thread

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah yeah, nobody watches the NHL, well here's hoping somebody does or this is going to be a whole lot of me talking to myself.... As for where my allegiances lie:
adyjyvar.jpg

So who are you rooting for in the playoffs? (Crosses fingers someone answers lol)

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll admit, I'm not much of a hockey fan and it's been a while since the Wild have been in the playoffs, but I'll still cheer for them!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Flyers fan here.
images

No playoffs for us...disappointing. But I have strong ties to the DC area, so pulling for the Caps. One thing about not having a dog in the fight, you get to sit back and enjoy some really good hockey without all the stress. (Of course, I'd MUCH rather have the orange and black playing.)

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah yeah, nobody watches the NHL, well here's hoping somebody does or this is going to be a whole lot of me talking to myself.... As for where my allegiances lie:
adyjyvar.jpg

So who are you rooting for in the playoffs? (Crosses fingers someone answers lol)

welllllll.... pretty much everyone up here watches the playoffs....and the highlights...and the rerun of the highlights. The world stands still while the Leafs are playing in this area.
Not much of a hockey fan but always pulling for the Habs.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Flyers fan here.
images

No playoffs for us...disappointing. But I have strong ties to the DC area, so pulling for the Caps. One thing about not having a dog in the fight, you get to sit back and enjoy some really good hockey without all the stress. (Of course, I'd MUCH rather have the orange and black playing.)

Completely agree, was watching the rangers game after the B's were done playing and it's so much nicer without the stress of having a team in it... When the B's play I'm jumping off the couch yelling, cursing at the TV when they do poorly/cause me too much stress!

why_not_Zoidberg?

Reaction score
Visit site
Completely agree, was watching the rangers game after the B's were done playing and it's so much nicer without the stress of having a team in it... When the B's play I'm jumping off the couch yelling, cursing at the TV when they do poorly/cause me too much stress!

So you're saying you'd rather not have your team in the post season? That's just silly. :Flip:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Portland Winterhawks! Playing in the WHL Finals against Edmonton. Then on the Memorial Cup which is the best of the best in Junior Hockey. Game 3 tonight in Edmonton, Series is tied 1-1. I am kind of pulling for the Chicago Blackhawks in the NHL playoffs. :rockon:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, same with baseball games, west coast games start at 10 or 11 east coast time. College in the morning makes catching late games difficult. Glad the Toronto V Boston game starts early enough I can see the whole thing!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow what a game between the spokes and leafs! Krejci with the hat trick to win it. Even if the bruins had lost, still a fun game to watch :D

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One of my Winterhawk guys got a shot to the face from an Edmonton players stick yesterday too. I thought football was rough. In hockey they give you a stick to wack the other guy with. Then you get crushed into the boards and the crowd goes wild! :spank: Great sport.