2013 Stanley Cup playoff thread

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally a solid 60 minute effort from the Bs. Hossa scratched, hawks coach said they knew he might not play all day, but that begs the question- why didn't smith skate in warm-ups? Interested to see how that develops.

PK looked good. D good. The Kelly line looked like a 2nd 1st line tonight and Bergy did what Bergy does-score (awesome pass by Jagr) and shut people down defensively

Happy after that win. Keep it up in game 4!

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally a solid 60 minute effort from the Bs. Hossa scratched, hawks coach said they knew he might not play all day, but that begs the question- why didn't smith skate in warm-ups? Interested to see how that develops.

PK looked good. D good. The Kelly line looked like a 2nd 1st line tonight and Bergy did what Bergy does-score (awesome pass by Jagr) and shut people down defensively

Happy after that win. Keep it up in game 4!

Yeah. Bruins definately in control that one. Hawks need to pick it up on the power play! Its been weak all season.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Think they need to look for 5 v 5 goals... Bruins shutdown the Pens PP I think it would be a bad idea to rely on PP goals to win. Looks like Hossa will be back for game 4... Think if Boston takes that game they end up with the cup. If hawks win it it's going 7, and who knows then lol

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Series must be awesome to watch with no horse in the race. As a Bs fan I'm sure it's going to take 5 years off my life