2014 Racing Calendar for Outlook

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Attached is a file that will add the MotoGP, SBK and F1 dates to your Outlook calendar.

Unzip the file then double click it with Outlook open, you can then select which of the 3 race series dates you want to import.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does any one have the same for Supercross and the AMA National MX races? That would be cool. Thanks for the Moto GP, SBK and F1 Calendars.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does any one have the same for Supercross and the AMA National MX races? That would be cool. Thanks for the Moto GP, SBK and F1 Calendars.

I don't know were you might be able to download one, I have been creating my own for a few years now so I just modify the previous year's file when the dates are available.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the information and thanks for doing what you have done. I have been two wheeling since I was 13 (I'm 57 now) so I love the motocross scene a lot. I live close to Washougal Motocross Park where the National race is every year. It's pretty awesome seeing Ryan Villopoto, Bubba Stewart and the guys live. It's quite impressive. Oregon and SW Washington has some fantastic places to dirt bike. Have a great Holiday season! :thumbup:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to modify the file because the FIM shuffled the dates for the Malaysian, Japanese and Australian MotoGPs.

If you haver already imported the file don't do it again because it doesn't overwrite existing dates, it duplicates them.

Changed dates are as follows:

12 October - Japan
19 October - Australia
26 October - Malaysia

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I have just discovered that the F1 information is totally wrong, I went onto the F1 site yesterday (which is where I got my info in the first place) and the number of races has been cut from 22 to 19, so my file is a turd.

:spank:

BlackMilk

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I've attached a calendar file with the 2014 Moto Gp, World Superbike and British Superbike schedule.

Enjoy

Last edited: