2wheels levers up for grabs

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all I just replaced my 2wheels levers for JPR shorties.
So they are long black levers with titanium adjusters.
There is a silk screened name " Naked" on the brake and "Wasp" on the clutch lever.
They are fading a bit on the black anodising

So I am more than willing to post them as long as you foot the bill
If anyone is interested let me know at least your city and country location and I'll get a price on packing and posting and you can paypal me if you want them
1st come, best dressed

I know the pic is not perfect I an do another one if you'd like
any questions just ask

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
if Dave doesn't take them I would like them. I have been looking to purchase these but the discoloration that people have been getting is kind of holding me back, Shipping is boston MA 02111

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ok I'll get postage prices for both locations and if Dave opts out then your in

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking to purchase these but the discoloration that people have been getting is kind of holding me back, Shipping is boston MA 02111

I purchased some green shorties from 2wheels last year and they look good as new still. My bike is covered when at home, but sits in the sun at the office.

I suspect the discoloration is due to certain colors and or a manufacturing quality problem. Just a guess though, maybe I got lucky. I purchased more anodized parts from the2wheels however and hope to have the same luck.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased some green shorties from 2wheels last year and they look good as new still. My bike is covered when at home, but sits in the sun at the office.

I suspect the discoloration is due to certain colors and or a manufacturing quality problem. Just a guess though, maybe I got lucky. I purchased more anodized parts from the2wheels however and hope to have the same luck.

good to hear and to be safe I think I will be getting the silver ones if this doesn't workout for me just to be safe. Baci, you got a pic of the shorty ones on your bike?

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
This is the best I have right now on this computer. It was taken last September, I can take a better picture today or tomorrow if you want.

LO4ShGF.jpg

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks, I think I will just stick to regular ones, not sure if I will like the 2 finger for the clutch since I get stuck in traffic very often.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok heres a quick photo of the levers.
It shows the discolouration on the brake lever mount and the lever itself is sort of silvering out and I have circled a scrape thats just on the end of the clutch lever from a drop in my backyard.
I'll get the postage price shortly.
There are three peeps interested, if anyone drops out I'll pm the next in line

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Edit: I just realized that you may be in a different country than us. If you're outside the US, than disregard the following. :)

Should fit in a $5 flat rate usps box, shouldn't they?

" The dimensions of the smallest flat rate box is 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8" for $5.20"

The long levers appear to be less than 8 inches in length. Let us know.

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I went to the postoffice and it'll cost Aust $13.70to anywhere in the States and prob about $3.00 for the mailer.
I dont have time to get to a usps or fedex office for sending and where I work the courier company would charge about $17 bucks for an OS parcel

so if its ok Dave let me know if you are still good with it or next in line.....

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to take them, but due to the postage price to the states I will pass it on to the next in line. Thank you for checking postage and for freebieing them.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Dave Its now up to 7UPyours if hes interested.
Hey if everyone says the postage is too high and no-one in Oz wants them I guess I have my second spare set of levers

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah make it 17 even and send me an address I'll post em tomorrow, pm coming your way with email details