78 degrees = 170 miles

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I clicked on the weather today and the forecast called for 79 degrees! Woo! Hoo! Time to ride. A Friday afternoon = no traffic and 170 miles of bliss. :thumbup: Tomorrow is supposed to be 78. Damn, I might have to go ride again.

For you Austinites the route was; 2222 to Lime Creek to 1431 to Marble Falls to 281, to County Road 4 though Inks Lake State Park (roller coaster!), to 2341, and cruise back home on 29 to 183. I'm whipped.

I got to test out the new Shoei, love it; and the new gloves. Not so love them. They really need to break in and the armor was really pressing on my knuckles, ouch...

Cold beer in hand, pizza in the oven. :thumbup:

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
AWW LUCKY wish i was out riding

Sounds like it was a good ride. If tomorrow is just as nice go out and ride for those of us that are snowed in or not able to ride for whatever reason :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
AWW LUCKY wish i was out riding

Sounds like it was a good ride. If tomorrow is just as nice go out and ride for those of us that are snowed in or not able to ride for whatever reason :thumbup:

You've got a Deal! :D

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
So I clicked on the weather today and the forecast called for 79 degrees! Woo! Hoo! Time to ride. A Friday afternoon = no traffic and 170 miles of bliss. :thumbup: Tomorrow is supposed to be 78. Damn, I might have to go ride again.

For you Austinites the route was; 2222 to Lime Creek to 1431 to Marble Falls to 281, to County Road 4 though Inks Lake State Park (roller coaster!), to 2341, and cruise back home on 29 to 183. I'm whipped.

I got to test out the new Shoei, love it; and the new gloves. Not so love them. They really need to break in and the armor was really pressing on my knuckles, ouch...

Cold beer in hand, pizza in the oven. :thumbup:

170 miles? Thats it? Come on now! Put an extra hundred in there for me. j/k.

Glad you are having some nice weather. Its been a bit chilly here the past couple of days. Hoping that we will get the ever so nice mid 60's from time to time through the winter.

-bryan