87 ktm lc 4 600 enduro ?s

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Im most likely going to be picking this bike up today, the guy wants $600 for it. He has owned it for 18 months and says it ran like a top when he got it, broke his pelvis about a month later and the bike has sat ever since because he cant start it anymore (left hand kick start). Sounds like a pretty good deal to me even if it wont fire and requires a bit of tlc to get it running again. But anyways have any of yall ever owned or ridden a first gen KTM lc4, how was it, how did you like it? Everything ive read says that they are kick @$$ enduros so i guess i will find out soon!

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

Will do! I use to want a klr pretty bad and i.think this will fill that void, its a thumper but has 50hp (new) and is more dirt oriented then a klr yet still streetable so it sounds like it should be pretty fun!

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

I was looking at a KLR for awhile as well -- after actually sitting on one I realized I was a littttttttle bit too short to ever ride one that was in stock position (I'm only 5'7" and weigh around 135 -- I could just barely tip toe the damn thing).

The FZ6 is a little bit more suited for me...haha.

Back